شبكة المعلومات المنوعة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شبكة المعلومات المنوعة

برامج - كتب - فديو- بور بوينت - تعلم الانكليزية - ترفيه

الرئيسيةGippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… Support

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dhia.au
المشرف العام
Dhia.au

عدد المساهمات : 882
نقاط : 11053
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/11/2011

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…   Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_minitime2/2/2012, 1:31 am

Swimming is supposed to give you a healthy glow, but these swimmers were not quite sure what was going on when they took a late-night dip and turned a fluorescent shade of blue. "It was like we were playing with radioactive paint", said photographer Phil Hart who snapped the bizarre sight as his friends emerged from a lake in the dark of night.

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… Gippsland-lake-glows-in-the-dark-a-rare-sight

The light is created by a chemical reaction called bioluminescence, which happens when a naturally-occuring micro-organism in the water is disturbed. These images are particularly stunning because the concentration of the micro-organism Noctiluca Scintillans was abnormally high when he took the photos at Gippsland Lakes in Victoria, Australia.

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… Wvzsc2

Phil, 34, put his camera on a very slow shutter speed and threw sand and stones into the water to cause the reaction and capture as much of the blue haze as possible.

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 292ac5h

It is believed the combination of bushfires and floods created the high levels of nutrients in the lakes for the organisms to feed.

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 2m85gdz

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 14bku34

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 3114057431 Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 3114057431 Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 3114057431 Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 3114057431
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://dhia.ahlamontada.com
karem
درجة ممتاز جدا ومتالق
درجة ممتاز جدا ومتالق
karem

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 13370783381

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 13370783382
عدد المساهمات : 498
نقاط : 10037
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…   Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_minitime6/2/2012, 10:58 am

رائع٠٠٠ ظاهرة كونية يجب تحليلها من قبل العلماء٠
شكرا٠

affraid affraid affraid
Layth2000
درجة ممتاز جدا
درجة ممتاز جدا
Layth2000

عدد المساهمات : 128
نقاط : 9164
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/01/2012

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…   Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_minitime6/2/2012, 11:51 am

بحيرة غريبة جدا

مشكورررررر
esam
درجة ممتاز جدا ومتالق
درجة ممتاز جدا ومتالق
esam

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 13370783382
عدد المساهمات : 274
نقاط : 9380
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…   Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_minitime8/2/2012, 2:15 pm

قمة الروعه -- شكرا
Dhia.au
المشرف العام
Dhia.au

عدد المساهمات : 882
نقاط : 11053
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/11/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…   Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_minitime9/2/2012, 3:32 am

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… Www15
https://dhia.ahlamontada.com
Rooz
درجة ممتاز جدا
درجة ممتاز جدا
Rooz

عدد المساهمات : 191
نقاط : 9255
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight…   Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… I_icon_minitime10/2/2012, 2:33 pm

Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 1818655453 Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 1891506816 Gippsland Lake Glows in the Dark – A Rare Sight… 1818655453

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شبكة المعلومات المنوعة :: قسم المواضيع المنوعة :: ( ترفيهيه - علمية وصحية - اكلات وحلويات - قصص قصيرة -جغرافية وسياحة - مواضيع من استراليا ) :: مواضيع من استراليا-
انتقل الى: